請選擇 進入手機版 | 繼續訪問電腦版
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 2728|回復: 0

[其他] Believe in Master, Learn Fa andGet Rid of the Desire of Homosexuality

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2017-6-21 08:29:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Believe in Master, Learn Fa andGet Rid of the Desire of Homosexuality

I’m a new follower of Fa and just one-year level. Since I realized the Fa, I have done the things which the follower should do with the help of the master, the Fa and the fellow devotee. But my concupiscence is still in my heart, and I’m fond of writing and reading the romantic novels. Besides, I have a homosexual relationship with a common person. It is my strong desire. I consider the homosexuality, love and desire as the enjoyment and “natural” of my life instead of the people’s imbecility and the road to hell. After the learning of Fa, I realize that I can’t addict to the concupiscence. But I have the limitation of cognition about Fa and Li.
With the help of fellow devotee, I learn the master’s Teaching the Fa at the Great Lakes Fa Conference in North America. I read "As I just said, they were able to achieve their goal of testing students in this way because students need to improve themselves and eliminate the last part of their karma. How could it be allowed if during the course of a being's progressing towards the surface and gradually becoming a God, he doesn't make his own sacrifices, doesn't continue to improve himself, and doesn't establish his own mighty virtue? In all of this, I am on the other hand using the exhibiting of those beings' xinxing to allow students to establish their mighty virtue at the same time." And I learn The Relationship with Men&Women  and Marriage of Minghui editorial department. It says "Modern human ideology and morality is generally very corrupt, …… can be no shame to meet the desire of lust, and even have the  homosexuality."  
After learning the Fa, I come to realize the higher level of Fa and should let the desire of lust go. I know that the God creates the standards of human’s morality. The attitude towards homosexuality and concupiscence is the key to measuring a person’s standard. People will unwittingly change the moral sense when they addict themselves to the eroticism and lust. The bad karma will be endless, then people will plunge into an abyss of chaos and never to be a human. The master uses the homosexual concupiscence to improve my level. If a person is learning Fa and he doesn’t let the desire of lust go. Then, it has a bad influence on learning Fa, and even sinking into the hell. Therefore, either the common people or the learning people should consider the desire of lust as evil and purify the soul. Trust the master and the Fa, and establish the mighty virtue.
The above is my personal thoughts of these days. It is only used for communicating with fellow devotee of the Fa.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

本論壇為非營利之網路平台,所有文章內容均為網友自行發表,不代表論壇立場!若涉及侵權、違法等情事,請告知版主處理。

Page Rank Check

廣告刊登  |   交換連結  |   贊助我們  |   服務條款  |   免責聲明  |   客服中心  |   中央分站

手機版|中央論壇

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:35 , Processed in 0.030213 second(s), 17 queries .